Omega-3 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fats that help to promote brain and heart health, as well as decrease inflammation. Lack of Omega-3 in our diet can lead to a variety of ailments. Omega 3 Fish Oil by “6thandNatural '' is extracted from natural fish oil concentrate which contains EPA (EicosaPentaenoic Acid) and DHA (DocosaHexaenoic Acid) of finest quality. It acts as an excellent anti-inflammatory agent which supports our overall wellness.
Prevent Premature Ageing
Promotes Heart Health
- Reduces the production of cytokines released during chronic inflammation by keeping arteries smooth & free from damage
- Helps to prevent plaque formation
- Help platelets from clumping together
- Reduces Triglycerides and Blood Pressure in people with Hypertension and help to raise HDL cholesterol
- Decreases the risk factors of heart disease.
- Fights against Truncal Obesity (belly fat), Hypertension, high triglycerides and Low HDL cholesterol levels)
- Can improve insulin sensitivity & combats inflammation.
- Promotes brain health during pregnancy and early life which is crucial for the child’s development
- It is linked to higher intelligence and lower risk of various diseases like ADHD in children
- Improves attention and impulsiveness, reduces hyperactivity and aggression in children with ADHD.
- Helps to relieve anxiety and depression especially from the EPA component of Omega-3.
DHA is a major component of the retina; it helps to prevent ARMD (Age related macular degeneration).
Bone and Joint health
- Omega-3 intake improves bone strength by boosting the amount of Calcium in the bones and supports joint health, potentially reducing the risk of Osteoporosis.
- Omega-3, especially DHA, improves the length and quality of sleep.
- Omega-3 intake helps to maintain skin health by preventing premature aging and protecting the skin against sunburn damage.
- Omega-3 reduces liver fat in people with NAFLD (Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease) & improves liver health.
- Omega-3 intake has been associated with lower risk of asthma in both children and young adults.
- Omega-3 supplementation can fight against several auto-immune diseases like Type-1 diabetes, Rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease and Psoriasis.
- Omega-3 intake may reduce the risk of Colon, Prostate and Breast Cancer.
- OVERALL WELLNESS AND ANTI-AGING
- Omega -3 fatty acids are an excellent anti-inflammatory agents
- They reduce the production and gene expression of inflammatory cytokines, thereby supporting overall wellness.
- Purest & abundant source of fatty acids
- Contains EPA (120 mg) & DHA (180 mg) in a single serving
- Derived from high quality fish oil
- Meticulously manufactured with the aid of state-of-the-art technology
INGREDIENTS (Per Serving)
- Fish oil - 500 mg
- DHA- 180 mg
- EPA – 120 mg
- Capsule shell (Gelling agent 428)
- Humectant (422)
- Sequestrant (420(i))
- Preservative (218) & (216)
- Coating Thickener (464)
- Humectant (1518)
- Glazing agent (533(iii))
- Preservative (500 (ii))
- Emulsifier (1505)
- Release agent (1205)
1. How does an omega 3 supplement benefit us?
Omega-3 fatty acids have significant benefits in lowering the risk of heart disease and improve brain health by reducing chronic inflammation.
2. I am pregnant. Can I take this supplement?
Omega-3 is vitally important during pregnancy. Omega-3 fatty acids may also play a role in determining the length of gestation and in preventing prenatal depression.
3. How should I take this supplement?
Omega-3 supplements can be taken with food.
Adults can take 1-2 Softgel with food or as advised by the healthcare professional
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION Each Veg Soft Gel Capsule(approx..)
RDA*(Recommended Dietary Allowance) as per Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) 2010
CERTIFICATIONS & APPROVALS
- This product is regularly tested for freshness, potency and purity by a registered laboratory approved by Food Safety Standards Authority of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- This supplement is manufactured by the highest standards of FDA’s (Food and drug administration) GMP(Good manufacturing practice) guidelines
This product information has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.