Jivika's superfood Chyawanprash is inspired by Ayurvedic formulation and processed using 50 medicinal nutrient-rich herbs and their extracts, including the prime ingredient, Amla, which is the world’s richest source of vitamin C. It is again skilfully processed with our divine A2 Desi Cow Ghee, which further maximises its potency. Our Chyawanprash is rich in ingredients made of mainly three class of herbs found in Ayurveda called Dashmula Class (ten roots), Chaturjata (four aromatic plants) and Ashtavarga (medicinal herbs from Himalayas), meant to restore drained reserves of energy (ojas).
Why Choose Us?
- Seasonal & Hand-made
- Churned with A2 Desi Cow Ghee
- Host of Healthful Nutrients
- Saviour from all Infections
- Contains Hand-picked, Fresh, Ripe Amlas Rich in Vitamin C
- Perfect Infusion of Traditional Wisdom & Modern Technology
- Jivika’s Chyawanprash is a multi-herbal jam considered to be a Rasayana for all the dhatus (tissues) of the body.
It kindles Agni and pacifies vata, pitta and Kapha dosha
- Works as an excellent revitalizer & immunity booster from all age groups
Its gunas (qualities) are light & dry, the vipika (post digestive effect) is sweet & virya (energy) is cooling.
Ghee acts as yogavahis (catalyst), delivering the beneficial nutrients for improving absorption & efficacy.
- Adult - 1 or 2 tsp (approx 12g) twice a day
- Children - ½ tsp 3-12 years old (approx 6g) twice a day
- Best when followed by lukewarm milk
- Not suggested for pregnant & lactating mothers