- Rich in essential fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Fish oil with the goodness of vitamin A and D3
- Helps Boost Immunity
- Promotes Vision, Heart, and Brain health
- Promotes healthy, glowing skin
- Supports joint and bone health health
Pure Nutrition Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil provides essential fatty acids (EPA and DHA) known to promote vision, heart, and brain health. It also provides essential vitamins like vitamin A and vitamin D3. With the help of vitamin A, the supplement provides skin benefits and helps enhance the immune system. Vitamin D enables the supplement to absorb calcium and enhance bone health.
Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil is formulated using marine-sourced omega-3.
• Enhances Immunity: Several studies have shown that omega-3 efficiently boosts immunity. Pure Nutrition makes this nutrient readily available for you in the form of Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil. Omega 3 helps your body battle inflammation and enhance the functioning of the immune system, thereby boosting immunity.
• Promotes Healthy Skin: Omega-3 found in cod liver oil reduces sun damage, and its anti-inflammatory properties aid in faster healing of wounds. It also moisturizes the skin and fights dry, red, and itchy skin that often result from skin disorders.
• Improves Vision: Pure Nutrition Omega-3 Cod Liver Oil is enriched with an essential fatty acid called DHA. DHA is one of the major structural components of the eyes’ retina. The supplement ensures you get a sufficient amount of this component to prevent macular degeneration and improved vision.
• Promotes Heart Health: Inflammation in the body can damage the blood vessels and lead to heart diseases. Omega-3 fatty acids are a type of unsaturated fatty acid that reduces inflammation and can prevent heart diseases.
• Supports Absorption of Calcium (Bone Health): Vitamin D from Cod liver oil helps in the absorption of calcium from the intestine and supports bone health.
Cod liver oil: The supplement is formulated using naturally sourced cod liver oil with a significant quantity of omega-3.
1 soft gel twice a day after meals or as suggested by your healthcare professional.