GNC Melatonin 3 mg - Supports restful sleep - Times Release - 60 Tablets
Melatonin is a natural hormone that is secreted by the pineal gland in our brain that induces sleep. Darkness prompts the pineal gland to start producing melatonin while light causes it to stop the production. As a result, it helps regulate our body’s circadian rhythm and synchronize our sleep-wake cycle with night and day. In doing so, it promotes consistent, quality rest.
Melatonin can be produced synthetically and is often consumed as a dietary supplement by those who have inconsistent sleep-wake up cycles.
- GNC Melatonin 3mg offers a natural way to balance and regulate sleep cycle
- Each tablet supplies 3mg of Melatonin
- Supplemented with Vitamin B6 which is essential for nervous system functions
- Timed Release, Vegetarian tablets
Benefits of GNC Melatonin 3 mg
||How to Consume
||When to Consume
- People having irregular sleep cycles
One capsule before bedtime
|Consult your physician or get in touch with our qualified team of nutritionists prior to taking the supplement.
- People having jet lag issues
|Consult a physician before using the product if you are on medications or suffering from a medical condition.
- People having troubled sleep
|Not to be used in conjunction with alcoholic beverages, when driving a vehicle, or while operating machinery.
Serving Size: One Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
||Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
|*Daily Value not Established
Di-calcium Phosphate Cellulose