- Growing research on benefits of omega-3 fatty acids has led to the development of fish oil supplements.
- It is difficult to get the recommended dose of EPA+DHA (forms of omega-3 fatty acids) from the natural sources.
- Hence, a supplement forms the bridge between the requirement and deficiencies.
- ICMR recommends to have minimum 250 to 2g of EPA+DHA daily.
- Each serving of GNC fish oils will provide 750mg of Fish Oil, out of which 450mg comes from EPA and DHA.
- Enteric coated to help control fishy burps - guaranteed.
- Free of mercury, lead, heavy metals and PCBs.
- From wild, deep ocean fish.